Do you believe in love at first sight?

I didn't believe in love at first sight till it happened to me and we are perfect for each other. Just wondering how many people believe or it has happened to. If it did happen to you did it last?

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 6:02 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• sure do! it happened to me! I LOVE MY HUSBAND! :)

Answer by mominbolt at 6:03 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I believe in lust at first sight....that can definitely turn into love.

• i dont really believe in LOVE at first sight, i belive in LUST at first sight, when i first saw my now husband back in 9th grade i told all my friends im gonna date him, then we became best friends, then we started dating, and now we have a beautiful little girl and were married, been together for almost 4 years ....

• I know it was love and not lust because I wasn't really attracted to him when I met him....I fell in love with him not his body

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:07 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I do! The minute I saw Nick I said I'm going to marry him and I did. We have been married going on 5 years. Nothing could be better.

Answer by Navymama at 6:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• It happened to me. And it's been four years next month and we're engaged and have one boy thats almost three and another on the way =]

Answer by mommykayti at 6:16 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• or should i walk by again? ;]

Answer by aliciatron at 6:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• No, it's called attraction at first sight. It's impossible to "love" someone you don't know.

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:23 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I never did until it happened to me. It wasn't like most people think, I would kind of call it like a small bell went off in my head. But I knew I loved him (and him me it turns out lol) from the moment we first met. And I am SOOOO not the romantic type.

Answer by Xynyth at 6:56 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Yep. I believe in it. Fell in love with my husband the moment I met him. I remember saying to myself, "I want to marry that guy!" And I was dating one of his friends at the time. It took 7 years, but we finally ended up together. Have now been married almost 5 years. We're blissfully happy!

Answer by StarLee at 7:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2009