If you are a Christian do you live like it daily or just on Sunday?

How many people say they are Christians go to church on Sunday, but the rest of the week people wouldn't even know you are Christian or even go to church for that matter. Do you tell your friend's about Jesus and what He's done for you and your life? Are you a witness or just an observer? Just wondering?

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• GREAT QUESTION.... I live everyday for Jesus i try to tell everyone I can about Jesus.... you cant straddle the fence be in church on Sundays serving the Lord and on Saturday be in the club dont work like that...

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Everyday, I lift my eyes to Him and Praise Him!

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:17 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I am a Christian but don't go to church as often as I'd like. People would probably be SURPRISED at how often I don't go considering how we live.

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:32 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I wonder if anyone would admit to Living like Christ on Sunday and living totally opposite the rest of the week.

Answer by Kiter at 6:45 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I am not one to freely discuss my faith unless asked or I feel that the timing is right but I do try to witness by my actions.

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:46 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Sundays

• I try to live my entire life as what Christ would want a non-believer to see as Himself.

Answer by hdb at 8:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I don't go to church - I praise and worship Christ on a daily basis.

Answer by jennijune_21 at 8:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• i try and be a living example afterall i may be the only bible they ever read

Answer by HisServant4ever at 8:31 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• This is a great question and I doubt anyone would face up and admit they are Sunday Christians. Leading "sinful" lives being basically assholes to the general public all week like they are entitled, then dressing up and going to church on Sundays. Or worse those that claim to be good Christians and only show up for Christmas mass. Then feel the need to preach to you. Good luck finding anyone to admit their fake Christians.

Answer by EarthMama05 at 9:53 PM on Apr. 6, 2009