How badly would this piss you off?

Alright this girl was saying to me "Wouldnt it be funny if someone kicked you in the stomach?" because i had said "IF anyone is rude to my friends they'll mess with me" and then she said that..

then i told her that was bitchy and she said "no thats funny" and i said "no thats immature"

then she said "Well i was pregnant once, then had an abortion lmfao"
and i said "whats so funny about that? thats not funny AT ALL"
and she said "yeah it was! i think its funny getting an abortion"

and i didnt know what to say, my face was turning red and my heart was racing i just wanted to beat the piss outta her!!

what would you have done in a situation like this???

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 6:05 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wow, I guess I would have decided she was a drama queen who would say ANYTHING for attention, good or bad. I'm sorry you ran into her at all.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 6:07 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I would have called her a heartless stupid bitch and turned around and walked away!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:08 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• You have to just ignore ignorant people.
    If someone thinks abortions are funny;
    everything they say thereafter is irrelevent
    to my existance. I wouldn't have let it get
    to me. I would take it as a funny story to
    retell later.
    bronxcouture

Answer by bronxcouture at 6:09 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• oh i started yelling at her, and shes like "im entitled to my own opinions" and iwas like "you have NO opinion in saying its funny that a pregnant woman at 38 weeks should get kicked"

no matter what i said to her she thought it was funny and said "oh well"

omg!! i totally could have gone phsyco on her and ended up in jail for the things i wanted to do to her
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 6:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• First of all, calm down, stress isn't good for you or the baby. Second, she doesn't sound like a good friend, real friends care about you and it sounds like she's trying to upset you by saying some pretty horrible things, I would just cut ties.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 6:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• i think she just wanted attention
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:18 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• when people say things like that to me i say 'oh really?' and give them this disinterested look and they walk away lol.... i learned that in psychology class :>
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• what if someone said this to you on a computer...i use a site called "Chatzy" where you make a room for ONLY your friends and sometimes your friends can invite other people, and one of my friends friends was in that room and my friend was gone and thats when she was saying that...

There isnt any proof that she said that because you can clear the room....so...my friend couldnt do much about it...and my friend now lives out of state...
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 6:23 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Sounds like she is a mental case -Id stay away from something like that...
    KatrinaLynn215

Answer by KatrinaLynn215 at 6:24 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Wow...I don't even know what I would say to that...I've had an abortion and I have to say that's the least funniest thing I've ever had to do...she sounds like she's just looking for attention.
    Nicole080984

Answer by Nicole080984 at 6:36 PM on Apr. 6, 2009