I Don't Really Love Him.

I've been with a guy for a short period of time, four months to be exact. He told me he loved me the first month which I didn't feel that way and still don't. The past few days his eyes just wonder when we are out in public. Females are checking him out in a way I never noticed before and he's checking them out. This makes me feel insecure. He told me yesterday that I was fat. I never have a problem dating and he's not even my type. I confronted him on this and he said he loves me and only me blah blah blah.... I tell him I want space he says its because I wanna be with other guys, I tried to break up with him he kept saying why what did I do?? Any advice ladies????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell him that you called you fat and is looking at other girls is some of the reason why you want to break up and just flat out tell him YOU DONT LOVE HIM! if he can't take the hint get a restraining order!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:20 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I would just tell him you guys have grown apart. You've noticed him looking at other girls. And that he called you fat, and that was WAY uncalled for. Tell him you feel insecure. Do you have feelings for him at all? just because you dont LOVE him doesnt mean you dont have feelings for him. maybe tell him how your feeling and how the things hes doing are making you feel. if he doesnt change in less than a week leave him. tell him he wasnt changing and if he wanted to make you happy he wouldve changed already. good luck i hope this helped at least a little bit =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 6:28 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• tell him it's not working for you like it is for him and move on. You don't have to justify yourself to him or anyone but yourself

Answer by admckenzie at 6:44 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• tell him what you just wrote to us on here... the truth! It works wonders ;o)
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 8:44 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• umm he is looking at other girls
    Anonymous

• Get out now. Why would you stay with someone that you don't love? That calls you fat? Honey, it sounds like you don't want to be with him, do what you have to and get out.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• When he asks "What did I do?" again, tell him that he is disrespectful of you because he's checking out the hotties and he called you fat and that's what he did.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:20 AM on Apr. 7, 2009