Why some won't choose the best answer to their questions?

If moms take the time to respond your questions. How come some won't take the time to pick the best answer? Case closed!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Some of my answers were chosen as best. I'm glad I can give some good info/opinions that someone appreciates. But sometimes it is hard to choose which one is "best" but I try to choose one for my questions.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 8:50 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• sometimes they don't know how!!! Sometimes they didn't see the answer they liked best or they ask a Question and checks as soon as she gets the answer she logs off and haven't been on in a few day.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 6:36 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• ok! full of yourself much?
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:36 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I always do but am not upset if someone chooses not too.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 6:38 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• soonmommyof3
    just wondering...I believe when a question is closed then you know some good has been done. But otherwise you don't even know if the poster has actually ask the question to get some advice or just simply kidding around (you know those the ones who are wasting our time)
    Anonymous

• There has been plenty of cases where some of the answers are all the same. Like what is the color of milk, and 3 people chooses white. There is no best answer, so what do I do, say thank you and close it.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 6:45 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• If I can't make up my mind which is the best answer, I pick the earlier. But I don't mind if a person doesn't pick best answer. Sometimes I want to respond, but the poster has already picked best answer, so I can't even say what came to mind, because the question is closed. And I often can't even send a message to the mom who asked, because she has posted anon.

Answer by Bmat at 6:53 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• diamondmamma

in the case where the answers are the same don't you think that the best answer should be honored to the first response?
    Anonymous

• Bmat
    you know there always be another poster with the same question which will give you the opportunity for you to post your intended answer
    Anonymous

• ANON 6:53 AND YOU HAVE A POINT.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 6:59 PM on Apr. 6, 2009