ashley madison.com.....So about a week ago a girl on cafe mom wrote this big long sad story about how she found out her hubby had a profile set up on ashley madison.com (a website dedicated to people who are in a relationship but want to cheat) she also found out he had several other profiles set up on other dating websites.....

She went on and on about she was done and how he was not even sorry about what he did. He would not talk to her about it, he would not say sorry for it and when she said she was going to leave he said nothing. She said he would just go and come when he pleased and did not care about what she had to say. After a DAY of her being mad about this he was MAD at her for not being over it. So my BEEF is why go on and on about your situation and NOT leave?? I dont belive she ever had the guts to leave, I think she will put up with whatever he does, maybe even have sex in front of her. Today GET THIS I looked at her profile and she has removed all post regarding this situation and all the chatterbox comments left by fellow cafe moms who offered her their support.
I personally think she did this for attention and a pat on the ass...."A POOR YOU" and "I AM SO SORRY FOR YOU"...some people have NO back bone!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• And you care because.....
    asiamommi

Answer by asiamommi at 6:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Sometimes love is blind.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 6:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I remember who you are talking about and love is also IMMATURE, JOBLESS, HOMELESS, FRIENDLESS.....in a whole other state away from her family.
    Anonymous

• As long as she's willing to put up with it, she's picked her poison. No sympathy from me.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:43 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• ok i see both sides. i guess i 1 believe if you say your going to leave you leave Because when you say it and don't they know you won't later... you only say it when your mad.
    My dh and myself has accounts on say plenty of fish. Not that we are going to cheat sometimes talking to other and flriting is a great boost on ones realationship. I know he talks and what not but he is in bed with me in the middle of the night... Same as porn guys need porn to get off they need something to watch to get off.. but he is still in bed with me in the middle of the night.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 6:45 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• yeah no sympathy from me.

then again i had an emotional affair on my husband and he stayed with me even though he could have easily kicked me out.... but i 'changed' (well i stopped talking to the guy and i feel bad, but it was a one time thing for me and its not worth it to do it again)
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:45 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• sometimes there are so many reasons women cant leave. I used to not believe that till I started working with abused women. Sad.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 6:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• It also pisses me off when some people go on and on and on...about how their partner doesn't respect them, cheats on them and all that stuff but they stay with them so they must like it! And I'm not talking about physical abuse where the woman might be scared to leave. That's a whole other ballgame. A friend of mine was constantly doing this, complaining about her bf, he cheats, he won't find a job, he's useless but she stayed with him, then got pregnant! Like that was going to help anything. Of course the complaints were still coming except they involved their baby.
    Anonymous

• Yes it will be interesting to see if she post another story like this not far down the line.....I remember this person you are talking about and from the sound of it her husband could care less if she stayed or if she went....SAD but she even said herself that she did not believe he lover her anymore....but she was without a job so she had to stay and put up with his cheating.
    Anonymous

• why is it your problem anon? stop stalking here and find a better hobby....

not trying to be a b*tch, but her relationship is none of your concern. she came here for support and you are now bashing her, shame on you
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 7:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2009