so the guy that i liked in high school..

so theirs this guy that when i was in high school.. omg he was gorgeous.. well its been a couple years i've been with my SO FOR 6 YRS AND we had a two yr old son.. well i get this strange email from the high school guys today and he's like pouring is heart out.. telling me he had the biggest crush on me in high school.. and i was like okk.. then he emails me again and he's like with all that said you wanna meet up and have sex!? lol..

i didnt even bother answering back..

so my question is has this happened to anyone else?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 6:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• how weird lol
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:43 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• yes even a married ex bf. Yuck.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 6:46 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• lol.. guys are weird.. hey i'm feeling better lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 6:52 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• yeah. somehow they find their balls after high school but lose their manners. I thought it was terribly rude when the guy I went to elementary school, jr high and high school with asked me that. I noticed he wasn't at our last reunion. He was probably too embarrassed to show up!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Hey mommabear - what ever happened with your SO and the penis pic?

And yes, I have had that happen. I just say sorry, but happily married - you had your chance and blew it.
    Just because they went to high school with you doesnt mean they have the right to ask you such a question. Geeze!
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 8:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• well were not talking right now.. after i yelled and screamed and cried for about two hours.. and well, he had nothing but bullshist to say well, he's sleeping down stairs and were not tlaking lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 8:39 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Sounds like a real classy guy [note the sarcasm] - end all contact with him now. It would be highly inappropriate of you to continue any sort of conversation, online or otherwise with this guy. And now you know you made a good choice not to be with him - sounds like an asshole.
    Anonymous

• lol.. thanks anon. i just deleted and blocked... so yeah.. :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 10:55 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I married the guy I had a crush on in high school. It took 20 years to finally get him. We are madly in love and have 3 great kids. Go for it!
    Rockermom72

Answer by Rockermom72 at 5:57 PM on Apr. 7, 2009