i have a problem!

i cant stop eating... im on WW and i caved and cheated and now i cant stop! i do this all the time but i dont know how to help myself! i say 'well after the next meeting i will get back on track' but i want to get back on track now! what should i do? should i check out overeaters anonymous? im being serious here please no bashing!

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 6:49 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You get back on track this very second by saying, "OK. I cheated."

Then you go right back to your Weight Watchers eating plan....this minute.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:16 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• It's normal to relapse with anything you're trying to quit. You just have to make yourself stop again and get back on track. Don't just say you will, do it. If you feel that group will help you, then sure. But I think it's normal to do that in a diet plan. Always look for something motivational and it should motivate you enough to get back on track. Check out this, it has a lot of inspiring pictures.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/25708021/?pg=1#tdy_Joy_FitClub_SS

PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 10:27 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• im mad at u
    jenniek510

Answer by jenniek510 at 11:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• i have the same problem i need help too :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:50 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I was that way until I finally took someone's advice and stopped punishing myself. I would over eat and then I'd give up. So now I make sure I don't completely deprive myself of the "bad" stuff and when I crave something then I have a little bit of it. I keep some chocolate squares around for sweet cravings and I do break down and eat a few potato chips sometimes. There are times when I go overboard, but I just keep going as though I never "failed". When dinner comes I eat whatever healthy meal I had planned. Also, on my 'fridge I put up a picture of me in a swimsuit now (ewww it's nasty) and one of what I want to look like in a swimsuit. That helps me stop eating (most of the time at least). Maybe people at your WW meeting would have some other suggestions on how to keep motivated.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• lol jennie
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:34 PM on Apr. 7, 2009