cont.....

so i asked him forwhat!??? he said just to talk . he said he went up there thinking that he was going to have sex with her but when he got there he relized what he was doing and they just talked.. i know hes full of shit but i love him and hes been great with my son. i would be hard to explain to him why james and i broke up. since this issue he has definetly changed for the better. hr always calls me to let me know when he'll be home etc... i hope you people don't think im stupid

jaja247

Asked by jaja247 at 7:07 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• I was cheated on by a guy and didn't want to see the light. when i finally did I found he had been doing it for a little while. now he's married and cheating on his wife so as I said once a cheater always a cheater.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 7:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• oops, I didn't realize there was more. No, no one thinks you are stupid.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:40 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I didnt realize this was continued either. No, I dont think you are stupid. But I still think he will only as you when he is ready to.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 8:21 PM on Apr. 6, 2009