Easter...

I kno she isnt going to remember it...but still I want to get her things. What should I get for her basket!?!? She is only three months old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• baby toys,like baby safe mirror,a sucker,im sure she can have a taste,bright colors like plastic eegs,furry stuffed animal,let her feel and taste things,thats how they learn
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 7:37 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• yea. my son is 6 mo. old and I just bought him a mickey mouse with bunny ears stuffed animal. I also bought this really cute bunny outfit from anne geddes.com for him to wear. I won't make him wear it all day, just for some pics.
    mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 7:39 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• a women my mil knows always made baskets for the kids ( she was a sweet women ) but when my son was 5 months she made him a basket with baby toys rattles socks bibs and even greber food a mesh thing u put food in and baby can hold and go to town ( messy but funny ) and a blue bunny. it was just the sweetest thing.. ohh and a piggy bank ( blue ) with 1.00 in it.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 7:39 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• i have seen that they ahve bunny and duck shaped teething rinngs or rattles... fill up the basket with her fav. baby foods ..
    rachaelcc

Answer by rachaelcc at 7:40 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• A small bunny, a cute spring outfit, and maybe a toy or two you would be purchasing in the next few months anyway.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:48 PM on Apr. 6, 2009