depo??

I am on depo and have been for a few years. I havent even had sex in several months and have no plans to any time soon, but I stay on the depo cuz I have no pms or period ever. Occasionally right before I am due for the next shot I have a SMALL amount of spotting. Well I have had the spotting for a few days now (only when I wipe), but today I have BAD cramps. Like period cramps. I havent had this the whole time I have been on depo. Anyone else experinced this or have any insight?
Thanks

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 7:52 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Health

• I would go get a prago test that doesn't sound very good at all, and I was on it for years and that has never happend to me. Just had the spotting before hand but also didn't have my period.
    achylegs

Answer by achylegs at 8:09 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• i havent had sex since dec, i had a blood test in jan or feb cuz i was sick and they were doing blood work so i had them throw that test in
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:35 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I was on depo for 10 years and I thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread until I did some research and learned other medical problems I was having that I had no idea had any connection to depo were caused by depo. This stuff is poison to our bodies! I thought it was wonderful never having a period, no cramps etc.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 8:49 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• like what?
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:52 PM on Apr. 6, 2009