Did you feel like eating after you had your baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Like right after? No, I was in recovery after having an emergency c-section and food was the last thing on my mind. And I passed out after my second son was born. I had been in labor for 23 hours and pushed for 4...I was beyond exhausted. But an hour later when I woke up I started demanding food! LOL!!
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 8:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• As soon as i had my baby i was feeling starved, i ate alot for 2 days. In which i noticed my milk fully came in then, causing me to be less hungry. When i nurse i have no appetite, but in between feedings i eat a little and healthy!
    LilStar9905

Answer by LilStar9905 at 8:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• No, I wasn't hungry for about a week. I only ate what I needed to to breastfeed.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I was starving after I had my DD. So yes I ate.
    DAH02

Answer by DAH02 at 8:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• No, i wasn't hungry for 1-2 weeks.
    Anonymous

• I ate right after both my kids were born. As so as I was cleaned up and had went to the restroom. I had DD after midnight and the cafeteria was closed, so my OB gave me her lunch. She is so sweet. After DS buy the time I got cleaned up it was time to order breakfast from room service. (Yep, my hospital had room service, and it was awesome.) But after I got home with both my kids I had post partum depression so bad I couldn't eat a thing.
    medicmomof2

Answer by medicmomof2 at 8:20 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• not for like 2 weeks
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• No, it takes me a LONG time to get my appetite back after I deliver. I was worried the first time around, and just grateful for the jump start on my diet the second time...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:26 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• after all 3 of my kids I was STARVING... for a like 3 days or so I felt like I couldn't get enough to eat.
    mamaof2748

Answer by mamaof2748 at 9:11 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• When they were cleaning me up and DD was in the nursery getting testing and such I sent DH to Wendys to get me a ton of food. I vomited 6 times a day the entire pregnancy. Was finally able to eat and not throw up or feel sick. Ah spicy chicken sandwich and french fries never tasted so good. LOL
    Williamswifey

Answer by Williamswifey at 9:24 PM on Apr. 6, 2009