can you cut ur hair while pregnant ?

they told me it takes vitamins fromt he babies but i really wanna cut my hair !!!
any answers?

mymiracletwins

Asked by mymiracletwins at 8:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't see how that could be true.. but ok. I cut mine and had a perfectly healthy baby!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Lol. Its perfectly fine to cut your hair.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 8:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Of course you can, no problem. You should avoid having your hair dyed while pregnant though.
    sarahmae3

Answer by sarahmae3 at 8:16 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• you can cut your hair. Hair is just dead cells. And coloring is ok after the 1st trimester.
    I wish you luck
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 8:17 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Go cut your hair. Hair is DEAD protein. Cutting it won't do a thing to your babies.

Dunno who's telling you all this nonsense...but stop listening to them. Don't believe a word out of their mouths...even if they say the sky is blue.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• i cut and dyed my hair while i was pregnant. although when i was dying it i stayed in a well ventalatied room
    lmaines22

Answer by lmaines22 at 8:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Your hair is made of dead proteins, it doesn't take nutrients from the baby at all. The only reason to be wary of cutting your hair when pregnant is that you might think, "Oh, a swishy cute bob, that will help!" and then you have a weird bowl cut because your hair isn't cooperating, or you look even puffier, or you just hate it because the hormones are swinging you by your tail. So: dramatic changes are not recommended, especially not on an impulse. And know that your hair's texture, fullness, etc might be different during pregnancy than they were before.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 8:40 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Lol. What?? Yes, by all means, go cut your hair.....
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 8:42 PM on Apr. 6, 2009