ONE cankle? WTH?

So I know it's normal for your ankles to swell during pregnancy but why the hell did only one of mine swell? Has this ever happened to anyone else? I'm thinking the fact that I sit with my legs tucked under me doesn't help the situation but why only one ankle? It's finally getting warm and I still have to wear pants to hide this!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's normal, particularly if you are sitting on one of your legs! Try switching positions more often, sitting on an exercise ball (good for the pelvis, can't really favor one leg over the other) and putting your feet up, especially the one that's most swollen! Good luck and congrats!
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 8:48 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• If it's really bad, you should see your doctor. It could be a sign of preclampsia.
    Anonymous