Did you have cervical pressure?

I'm 16 weeks along and have been having very noticeable cervical pressure for the past day or so. Not EXTREMELY strong, but a lighter version of what you experience in labor. (You'd think I would remember how these things go, seeing as this is my 4th baby in 5 years, but no....I simply can't think! Lol.)

Anyway, my question is....did you ladies experience pressure early on? I'm going to be out of town this weekend, so I thought I might go ahead and call my midwife anyway just to be sure everything's okay before I leave, but...I feel so silly calling her about something like this with my 4TH BABY! Lol.

Thoughts, opinions, and suggestions welcome! :)

fluud7

Asked by fluud7 at 8:40 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had pressure from like 15 weeks on. I had trouble sitting. I felt more swollen than anything. I had pain with walking and sleeping and rolling over. It went away as so as I had them.
    medicmomof2

Answer by medicmomof2 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I should add that I DO remember having lots of PELVIC pain with my other pregnancies, but not specifically CERVICAL pain. But again, that's not to say that I didn't have it. I just don't remember having it. Lol.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 8:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• No pregnancy is the same. I think theres a reason we forget about the symptoms and the pain and everything with each pregnancy. I'm having alot of pressure in my region. I wake up every morning feeling like someone kicked me repeatedly in my area. It feels bruised and hurts to even walk. I'm 30 weeks though. The pressure is still there, but gets less during the day as I'm up walking and doing things.
    lunamuse89

Answer by lunamuse89 at 9:00 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Well, I'm still trying to decide this morning if I should go see my midwife or if I'm just being paranoid....
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 7:58 AM on Apr. 7, 2009