3D ULTRASOUND??

IF YOU HAD A 3D ULTRASOUND DONE, WHEN DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST TIME TO HAVE IT DONE, AND DO YOU THINK IT IS WORTH THE MONEY???

TashaMarie349

Asked by TashaMarie349 at 8:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've had friends who have had it done. Here, they do those between 34-40 weeks.
    IMO-I wouldnt spend the money to see what the baby looks like in 3D. You still cant tell too much. Plus, with it being only a few more weeks, it's kinda pointless to me.
    lunamuse89

Answer by lunamuse89 at 8:50 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• omg yes its worth it!!

i got one at 30 weeks...although you dont HAVE to get one done..people just get them done if they want to see their baby in 3D

i think its totally worth it! my picture came out CRYSTAL CLEAR!! and i saw what traits she had of mine and what she had of m fiance's =]

sooo beautiful..my little girl is such a cute baby!! gahhh!! =]
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 8:51 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Not worth it to me, but that's just my opinion. When I say it's not worth it, however, I'm not only referring to money. There have been studies released showing that they are uncertain whether or not the 3d ultrasounds may harm the baby.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 8:59 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I had it done twice, once at 24 weeks and then again at 29. The first time my son wouldn't cooperate and show his cute little face so they let me come back for free. I loved being able to see my son so clearly! I got to take a DVD home of both sessions (including him yawning, so cute). However, I will say that I did not have to pay for it. My mom really wanted it done so she paid for it as a baby gift. I probably would not have spent the money but only because I really can't afford that sort of thing.
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 9:23 PM on Apr. 6, 2009