has anyone else had a bad experience w/ similac) soy)? my 5 wk old got HORRIBLE gas & i just know that's whar caused it. i switched her to the wal-mart brand & now i have my angel back!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes I did with all three of my children. But the doctor switch then to Similac Isomil and then things were better for them.
    Queen87

Answer by Queen87 at 1:54 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I really didn't like any of the name brand soy formulas. I switched to Bright Beginnings soy and that was great. It mixes well with no lumps and the air bubbles seem to disappear more quickly than the others.
    LRBsMommy

Answer by LRBsMommy at 3:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Yes, my DS did. We switched him to Nestle Good Start Soy, it also had less bubbles :)
    schmoo_mommy

Answer by schmoo_mommy at 4:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I thought it was just mine!!! Wow! I LOVE cafemom.
    becca2715

Answer by becca2715 at 11:02 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• nope i had problems with just about every other formula. Enfamil made my son break into hives, so i switched him to nestle good start, that made him projectile vomit everywhere, we switched to the nestle soy and that still made him throw up....then we tried similac and have had no problems. Every baby is different.
    Jessimica

Answer by Jessimica at 12:11 AM on Jun. 21, 2008