I feel like my Dh has no back bone

Dh would rather have someone walk all over him then confront them. Dh is not assertive. He is very creative (written a couple of books none published).Instead of asking why something was changed or is different he just excepts the answers, no questions asked. I believe my husband has either ADHD or some form of autism. This is not based on things that are just happening now this is based on things in his childhood as well, when things like this were not well known. I feel I have to take care of everything to ensure we don't get taken. Anyone elses Dh/SO have this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yours too, read my post about the wedding?? I am wondering what you ladies would do??
    Anonymous

• Maybe that's why you two are together - you complete him! You can fill in where he is lacking. It sounds very frustrating, and I can relate to parts (my hubby is also non-confrontational and has ADD). After years of knowing him, I now realize it's just who he is. And me being me - I pick up where he leaves off and help him out. I know that he has many talents and abilities in areas where I have none. I think in every relationship, there is something about the other that annoys us. But would we really want us all to be the same? :)
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 9:00 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• my DH has his backbone AND mine...he doesnt let Anything slide..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 9:51 PM on Apr. 6, 2009