• In the Spotlight:

Does anyone have suggestions on stay at home jobs?

When my older boys were younger I was able to stay home with them until they were 2. With my new baby things are different and I am desperately trying to find a way to stay home with him, but I need to haave a job to make sure I can help with bills. I am terrified to take him to daycare. Please help!

Mythreesons1077

Asked by Mythreesons1077 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'm an Independent Business Owner with AmeriPlan and I LOVE it! AmeriPlan has such great training tools, an AWESOME support system, PLUS I get paid daily & I have the FREEDOM to work when I want to without that nagging boss! I have a toddler son that works right next to me everyday. If you want more info, check out my website and then email me. www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/MDeering
    or
    Email me @ Melisse@ameriplan.net

Have a great day!
    Lisse_2006

Answer by Lisse_2006 at 9:21 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I just closed my at home franchise business that I bought 1 short year ago. The economy really got me. With this recession, maybe you could find a part time live-out nanny position where you can take your son with you. That's what I did when my 1st daughter was just 3 months old. The lady had a 1yr old daughter and thought it was better I was a mom and watching her daughter, so I ended up making $100/wk under the table for just 20/hrs a week. I ended up working for her for 6 yrs- even after her second child was born, and my 2nd too!
    Anonymous

• My hubby and I started drinkng Mona-Vie. It is a wonderful juice that has so many health benefits. At the same time you can sell it. Also you make money if you get people to sign up. If you are interested in it I can give you more information on it. And the best thing is that it is free to sign up for the remainder of the year. Let me know if you are interested. I have more information about it on my home page.
    rrbelgarde

Answer by rrbelgarde at 9:44 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• FIRST; Find What You Love.
    I am a Independent Demonstrator for Gold Canyon. Have you heard about them? This month, you can sign up for Free. If you are interested please message me and I can mail you out some company literature with a few tealight samples.
    Here is a overview of what I sell. Love this company!
    Gold Canyon offers a complete line of candles, body and home products including home fragrance in the form of scented candles, Room Sprays and Sachets, eco-friendly, natural, green cleaning products, home décor with various candle holders; personal care with hand scrub, hand silk, body lather, body lotion, body polish, body crème, bath soak, body mist and candle care products such as wick dippers and trimmers.

Best of luck in your search.
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 9:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Check out www.Sabrinas-Closet.info... there is a list there that will take you all day to read... But I'm sure there is something there for you!

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I have 2 at home jobs I am a independant beauty consultant with Mary Kay and this month they have a great offer you can get a 100.00 rebate check and other freebies I also work for a company called valumats I call businesses and set up appts for sales reps for advertising very easy job you get paid for the calls you make as well as commision for the appts you set that sell if you are interested in either one fell free to pm me or you can go to my website www.marykay.com/kimbarkow I also make money on cashcrate and inbox dollars just reading emails etc. I can give you info on those as well you wont get rich but every little bit helps. My favorite is mary kay though as I decide how much I make. But I would be happy to help you with any.
    unicorn54166

Answer by unicorn54166 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• You really have a lot of options, it just depends on what you want & are willing to do.Do you want a job or a business?With a home job there will be schedules and rules to follow.With a business there is much more flexibility.If you you want a job you would start earning $ right away, but with a business it may take longer to earn$ but there is potential to make a lot more $.There are many different types of jobs and business to pick from, you have to decide what you are interested in. Do you want to sell stuff, make phone calls, throw parties?After you decided more what you are looking for, then start looking into different jobs/business. Make sure to do lots of research. wahm.com has quite a bit of info on jobs, personally I could never find a job I like so I went with a biz. My business is http://AmmyWilkins.MyWorldMoms.com I love it! There is NO selling,parties,cold calling, or inventories. take a look, & good luck!
    zipitty

Answer by zipitty at 11:34 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Hi I have four boys and I have started training to work from home. My buisness has a low very low start up fee. Twenty nine bucks. And I don't do parties, stock inventory, or sell anything. And I have the potential to make a good income. Now you won't get rich quick at all by any means but it does help pay the bills and I would love for you to hear about it the same way I did. This is a buisness opportunity. Free website free support and training.
    ellies3boys

Answer by ellies3boys at 12:24 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com  

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 12:26 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Hi, I am an independent distributor for an anti-aging-health company. Great compensation plan with residual money. Legit, debt-free, and profitable. I am looking for motivated individuals to join me and make some serious money. See www.tgw247.com  Message me for more info. 

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 12:47 AM on Apr. 7, 2009