Why did he want to pee on me??

My boyfriend asked if he could pee on me...what the hell? I let him do it, but I felt really odd while he did it.

He also wants to ejaculate on my breasts and face on occasion...

Why do men like doing those things? Is there something sexually appealing about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Men are visually stimulated so that stuff turns them on. We are more emotional so we can't understand why our man would want to do kinky stuff. He obviously is comfortable with you or he would not have asked you to do it. It's good that he fulfills his fantasies with you and not another woman. Maybe you have some kinky stuff you want to do...(probably not as extreme) but I bet he would be game. Enjoy your man and get kinky as long as you feel okay with it.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 9:06 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• ewwwww i dont know
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:00 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• i don't know. My hubby doesn't want to pee on me (nor would I let him) but he does want to ejaculate on my face. Not sure why.

I guess they've seen it in porn or something and want to experience that... I don't get it.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 9:00 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• hmmm... i guess so! yuck poor thing.. victim of a golden shower
    valerielehne

Answer by valerielehne at 9:00 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• My hubby likes for me to pee on him a tinkle while Im riding it. And he likes for me to rub my kitty on his chest after we have sex. Is that TMI!
    Anonymous

• Hahahaha. Oh man.
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 9:27 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• mamofive - great answer. I agree with every word. :)
    nobakecheezcake

Answer by nobakecheezcake at 9:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• It sounds like a dominance thing to me
    Anonymous

• Some guys love the "f*ck me like a porn star" fantasy thing. As long as you don't mind, there is no harm in it.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• That is just gross and weird. My husband even thinks that is messed up. It seems really degrading to me.
    Anonymous