eeeeeeeeeewwwweeee....Hemeroids anyone?

Enough said right? 2 months after my second child they are still an issue. Will they ever go away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Health

• They do usually get better... witch hazel on a little pad (like one of the make up applicator rounds) is heavenly. Use as liberally and as often as needed! WH was my best friend for a while there, so soothing and it really helps to shrink the hemorrhoids.

And of course avoid straining, keep your stools soft with lots of fruits, stay well hydrated, and keep the area super clean. Hope you feel better soon, they can be so painful!

Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 9:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I think most of us on here have them.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:42 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• nope, mine never went away and I'm kind of thinking it is time to see a doc about getting those suckers removed. Collinsky is on the money with her info.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2009