uhg will it ever end?

I thought the nausea was supposed to end after the first trimester?!

I'm almost 4 months pregnant and still nauseous as hell ):
Does it ever stop??

javila

Asked by javila at 9:07 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• for some it lasts the WHOLE pregnancy..i didnt start to feel well til about 4 months...then at 7 months i started to get tired and now i got 2 weeks left til my due date and im freaking tired as hell
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 9:11 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Nausea USUALLY starts to go away in the 2nd trimester but it varies for each individual person. Once I hit about 15 weeks I started to feel great again but then I had a friend who threw up everyday for 5 months. It might go away, it might not. I'm sorry :( Just hang in there! It might still get better! Give it some more time
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I wanna kick who ever said that. lol.
    My friend barely got nausea at all. I suffered through it for 6 months continuously and it's still comming sometimes.
    Some people stop getting sick the first trimester, some people never experience morning sickness. It just depends on the person.
    lunamuse89

Answer by lunamuse89 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I had a friend that was sick her whole pregnancy. I think every pregnancy s different
    Mythreesons1077

Answer by Mythreesons1077 at 9:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• awh :( sorry for you! I figured it was another one of those things that varies, I was hoping someone would lie and say it'd go away lol! I feel like I have to eat all the time and as soon as I eat I'm sick to my stomach.
    javila

Answer by javila at 9:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Yes!
    I'm eight months preganant and you're almost through the worst part ( :
    After the fourth month, I started to feel awesome!
    Hang in there!!!
    Ps> Try freeze pops...they really help!
    JenLouCecilia

Answer by JenLouCecilia at 9:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• javila-I found that when I eat small bites and just sit up it helps with the nausea. Like if I was to get hungry, I'd eat like some lunch meat or cheese. wait awhile. Then eat a little bit of something else. yeah, you are eating a billion times, but it helps keep down the food. Not only that but its better to throw up small amounts then big amounts of everything. :( I also chewed on ginger
    Good luck
    lunamuse89

Answer by lunamuse89 at 9:17 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• thanks guys! (:
    javila

Answer by javila at 9:36 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I think it goes away during the second trimester but for the third trimester i have felt very nauseous.
    Carli17

Answer by Carli17 at 12:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2009