What are some natural remedies for rosacea?

I have rosacea, and it's getting worse (that's what it does LOL) ... I'd love to find an herbal or other natural remedy to calm it, and keep it from getting worse if I can.

I know micronozole is what dermatologists prescribe for it, I'm not interested in trying that just yet.

Anyone have any ideas?

Collinsky

Asked by Collinsky at 9:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Health

• oatmeal
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 9:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Good nutrition, plenty of water and daily elimination. Skin care products that are chemical free. There is a supplement that I think would be beneficial. look at www.liquidzeolite.org  There is lots of info here.  Take a look at the testimonials  for skin conditions.  Message me if this is something you would like to try. The skin care products also are from this company.  You can ordet these at retail, but I can show you how to get at wholesale prices. 

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 12:34 AM on Apr. 7, 2009