I have had awful servere morring sickness for the 3 months i been pregnant is this normal??? i have lost a totally of 28 lbs

SelinaMilligan

Asked by SelinaMilligan at 9:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• pretty normal. some women lose more, some less. i lost 13 with my first, and 11 with this one. : / Not fun!

celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 9:26 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Yes it's normal but you should still let your doctor know how much weight you are losing so they can make sure you don't get into an unhealthy underweight situation that could compromise your ability to carry this baby. But as long as you are still in a healthy weight range for your height/age you are fine. My friend lost 20 pounds and she had a healthy baby boy!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Ask for Zofran. It was wonderful after I lost 20lbs, I still got sick but not as often and I gained some weight.
    Anonymous

• thanks..this helps..alot..maybe it will start to ease up a little bit
    SelinaMilligan

Answer by SelinaMilligan at 10:27 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• This sounds alot like me. I was so sick that everything solid i put in my mouth, came right back up as soon as i swallowed it. That is, if my body let me swallow it before throwing up. I lost 35lbs. I was diagnosed with hyperemesis.
    I agree about zofran. It's expensive but it works wonders.
    I'm 14 weeks now and feeling so much better.
    Good luck, i hope you start feeling better very very soon!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 10:34 PM on Apr. 6, 2009