Lets talk about sex.

Let me just say that I have never had an orgasm and I want to have one tonight. Can anyone give me advice on where the clitoris is and how to get an orgasm? Thanks :]]

Cj605

Asked by Cj605 at 9:24 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Its all in the mind. Just think of something that really makes your heart race. Go with that thought as your SO is rubbing you. It might take 15 minutes but if you keep the thought- an orgasm should follow. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

• Straight talk... Have you ever masturbated before? You can't know what will get you to orgasm until you have one.

Go find a mirror. Strip. I'll wait....

Position yourself so you can spread your legs and see yourself in the mirror. Do you see your vagina? Your clit is above it, slightly raised. Towards the top of your vulva.

Different techniques work for different people. You have to get to know your body before you can know what to tell your SO...
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 9:35 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• i'm in the same boat....don't hold your breath honey when your mind and body is ready to open itself to him you will have one.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:54 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Christaberk makes a good point. If you haven't mastubated to climax, it may be more diffcult for you. When you're having sex, let yourself go physically. Allow yourself to move about based on what you're feeling, not what you think you should be feeling. Response is a serious turn-on for guys, by the way.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:11 AM on Apr. 7, 2009