As a mother, whats your "dirty secret" that you would die if others knew?

what is your "dirty Secret"? not really DIRTY. but things you do with or for your kids that you would die if anyone found out? Example... there are weeks that i can only shower 2-3 times a week, things like this.. or... One time i was driving and i had to pee and i didnt want to wake the kids so i peed in one of the babys diapers.. stuff that no one would ever know or they would die laughing if they did!!(p.s. I DIDNT DO ANY OF THE EXAMPLES!!!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband and I were driving somewhere and I had to pee so bad. We're in the middle of nowhere, but there's lots of traffic, no trees, and not a single freaking hill. That's fine I can hold it- next exit 15 miles away. 14 MILES AWAY! 13 MILES AWAY. I kept celebrating every mile, and then every half mile and every second that went by. And then we get close okay two miles left. I can do this... I can hold it. And I shut my eyes and try to calm down and then I open them and...

MY HUSBAND PASSED THE EXIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to kill him. I started cussing up a storm. The next exit is something like 37 miles away. How could he miss it!! I was furious! So I made him pull over under a bridge while I went pee. I think it was the greatest relief of my entire life.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 12:35 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Umm I had hemmoroids once so I used some of my baby's A&D ointment. Thats about it..
    Anonymous

• LOLOLOL.,..PEEIN IN A BABY'S DIAPER?? oh yeah, you so probably did that.. LOLOL..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 9:44 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Ummm well if you're asking me to tell you something that I did/do but would die if anyone found out, well, then I'd obviously be dead. I don't want to die....not yet! lol
    Anonymous

• I see someone watched Oprah today--the mom who peed in the diaper told the story on national television (I don't think I could do that ever!!).
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 9:50 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• no, i swear to you i didnt pee in my babys diaper, how ever one time i DID run out of diapers and walmart is about 30min from our house and it was like 2am, so i used a pair of my little girls panties and duck taped to maxi pads together and put them in the panties for the night!! it worked ok, but it dont hold much, for long, you hav to change the pads about every three-4 hours, but hey you do what you gotta do, oh yeah, i pick my nose when no one is looking and i flip out on my kids when i see them doing it b/c its "GROSS". i honestly enjoy a good nose pickin when no ones around!!
    Anonymous

• I started my period while on the road, I didn't have any female products so I put a sock in my panties...
    Anonymous

• im gonna die lol i did the pee diaper thing i was at my sd's school to pick her up and they wont let u in the school u have to wait for them to open the doors well i had to go soooo bad it hurt and my son was 2 weeks old at the time in his car seat and it was raining so i dint want to take him out and wiat in the rain and beg a teacher to let me in ( I REALLY HAD TO GO!) no one was around so yeah i took my sons diapers and peed. i have napkins in the car so i was able to wipe and i always have a bag for trash so i rolled it up and threw it in there closed the bag. sooo much better. 15 mins later the kids came out ( they were running late due to a concert. so i wouldve peed myself... ohhh god how embarrising never told anyone...please dont bash me (:
    Anonymous

• i have done the sock in panties learned to keep tampons in stock
    Anonymous

• hahahah that is flippen halarious!! i dont wash my hands after i change the baby!!! and i dont brush my teeth everyday, and i only get to shower 2times a week, or if im lucky, i get to wash my hair in the sink and i will wipe with wipes when i pee or poo? so yes, those parts are clean. i sometimes forget to but on d.o and i only shave my legs and other parts about once a month, it got so bad one time, my husband went and bought my razers and girly shaving cream!! The people around us think we are classy and they always say, "i dont see how you stay so cute and always dressed up with three kids and with a husband who works nights, how do you do it?" all the time im thinkin, "PEOPLE, HOW CAN YOU NOT SMELL ME? BUT I GUESS AS LONG AS MY KIDS ARE CLEAN AND MY HOUSE IS SPOT LESS OTHERS THINK YOU ARE AWSOME....with dirty parts and secrets too!!
    Anonymous