Im soo hormonal n cranky still... should i just bite the bullet n get on anti-depressants? I never went in for my 6wk ck up going on 11wks... PLus babydaddys Fling works at office, im sick of lookin at her...ugh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Health

• You know, excercise works for me when I'm feeling cranky and run down. It's a bitch to get up off my butt and do it, but I feel so much better when I do it every day at the same time. That reminds me...I need to get up off my butt and get back into a regular walking routine, my butt's getting too big and I'm getting too cranky...
    Anonymous

• antidepressants are too dangerous while pregnant. I have friends with children born with defects due to antidepressants while pregnant. Seems to me like you have standard drama with or without pregnancy to be causing the crankiness. I agree with the other post... exercise does work wonders! I suggest visitng www.babyfit.com for some prenatal exercises to try.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Seeing you are no longer pregnant, you should talk to your doctor about what your options are. Schedule an appointment now. There is a reason they want to see you at 6 weeks and part of it is to make sure you are healing correctly and there are no problems. Exercise helps some people but not all, I tried exercising when I was depressed and it did nothing. Call and talk to the doc and if possible ditch the SO and job so you don't have to deal with the fling.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:17 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Is there another office you can go to? If not, you're just going to have to suck it up, sorry. You can ask a question and get lots of ideas of what to say to her though :) I have TONS.
    Re: hormonal and cranky, please avoid anti-depressants if you can. I've taken so many trying to find the right one now they've left me permanently screwed up. Are you getting enough sleep? I doubt it with a little one, LOL.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 10:25 AM on Apr. 7, 2009