depo??

I am on depo and have been for a few years. I havent even had sex in several months and have no plans to any time soon, but I stay on the depo cuz I have no pms or period ever. Occasionally right before I am due for the next shot I have a SMALL amount of spotting. Well I have had the spotting for a few days now (only when I wipe), but today I have BAD cramps. Like period cramps. I havent had this the whole time I have been on depo. Anyone else experinced this or have any insight?
Thanks

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 9:30 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Health

• No, sorry no help here. I just want to say I was on depo shot for about 1 year and it made me gain 20 lbs. I hated it.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 9:32 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• No, I never experienced that, nor has my daughter. She's been on it for a few years as well. I'd check in with your doc.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 10:22 AM on Apr. 7, 2009