Why can't I stop eating!

Im already a big girl and always have been but now that im PG i feel like i cant stop eating! Its awful i drink water all the time (and i use the restroom all the time too! haha) I munch on watermelon and veggies but all i want is an egg mc muffin! help!

valerielehne

Asked by valerielehne at 9:32 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Health

• It's a craving!! LOL!! I ate Dairy Queen everyday, atleast once a day if not twice. The staff would see me walking up and start making my strawberry shortcake!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I lovedddd chocolate when i was preggo still cant stop eating,some1 said it helps with depression...NEways Im breastfeeding and my stomach went down so fast also it helps u burn calories
    LandonsMom12509

Answer by LandonsMom12509 at 11:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• You're doing fine! Have your muffin every once in a while and keep on doing what you're doing. Says the big girl that couldn't restrain herself from her cheeseburgers and fried burritos :) I only gained 26 and 17 lbs. with both of mine.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 10:21 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• thanks ladies! im so tired of scrambled eggs and strawberries i could scream!
    valerielehne

Answer by valerielehne at 12:32 PM on Apr. 7, 2009