Baby Shower Favors

I am going to be giving out favor bags at my sister's Baby Shower. What are some things you can or should put in the bags?

jandyrodax

Asked by jandyrodax at 9:34 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can usually find small purse size lotions at Bath and Body Works fairly cheap, or even votive candles that are only a dollar or two at yankee candle.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• A friend of mine, who is way more talented than I am, makes the chocolate candies and suckers with molds. They are so cute! She made them for me to use as favors for my girlfriends shower.
    4GorgeousKids

Answer by 4GorgeousKids at 10:57 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• something you can make thats pretty cool and fun to do...

get mint flavored life savors,vanilla cake icing, and jelly beans (you can get one color to match the color theme of the shower)

take one life savor,put a lil dab of icing on the top.
    stick the other life savor on top.
    add another small dab of icing in the middle of the hole
    add the jelly bean in the center or it.
    & wah la... its edible passys!

its also a fun game to play it you add ribbon (long enough to wear as a necklace) (but make sure you let the dry over night if at all possible

and play the "cant say baby" game with them.someone hears someone saying baby,they get thier necklace.person with the most necklaces by the end of the shower can get something special.
    Anonymous

• At my sister's Shower I made chocolate suckers that were bottle shaped saying baby and we gave those out as favors.
    bertaj

Answer by bertaj at 10:38 AM on Apr. 7, 2009