Has anyone tried the Pledge Fabric Sweeper?

Has anyone tried this? Does it work? Does it only work on a certain type of pet hair? I have a short haired dog and her fur gets everywhere. I'm trying to find something that works on that.

baboluchi56

Asked by baboluchi56 at 9:48 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pets

• I just bought one about 2 weeks ago. It does work pretty well, but it fills up fast and is disposable. I feel like I would need about 5 of them to do my couch really thoroughly! I feel like it could get expensive to keep replacing them, but I'd probably use it (them) if I was having company or someone allergic to my house because it really did work.
    twinmom5253

Answer by twinmom5253 at 10:49 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I have 2 shorthaired dogs and a long haired and short haired cat. It does work pretty good. I have a microfiber sofa that I use it on...it takes a little longer than the sticky roller for pet hair. But the sticky roller is $9 for a refill and the pledge thing is only 5 bucks and lasts A LOT longer so money wise it's worth it.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:31 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• i have used it i have 3 cats 2 dogs and it does fill up fast as twinsmom said but there have been cpns in the ones that i have bought so you can buy another one. I think it works great i don't think that it takes that much time to use it but it works
    ntschetter

Answer by ntschetter at 7:02 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• How much is the little bugger?
    blujeanlady62

Answer by blujeanlady62 at 4:33 PM on Apr. 7, 2009