Do you think these could be symptoms?

Ok... to make a long story short I went off BC about a 1 1/2 months ago. April would be my first real cycle. If I went by 28 day BC cycle then I would have been due for AF on April 2... nothing yet. I know my cycle may be longer so I haven't tested yet. I am waiting another week or so to see if AF arrives. But I have been having symptoms which could be AF but I'm not sure b/c I was on BC for 10 years & haven't had a real AF since I was 15! So last week I was hungry all the time... seriously a bottomless pit, light cramping, bloated, tired but can't sleep & peeing a lot. This week I am eating less just not as hungry, slight nausea but it's in the PM, calf cramping on & off all day for 2 days, bloated, tired and falling asleep more easily, & twinges in my lower stomach or side. What do you ladies think? It's our 1st month so I don't want to test too early or get too overly excited if it's nothing. This would be my 1st pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• More than likely your delayed AF could be your body adjusting from not taking birth control. But you could be pregnant as well. Since you are 4 days late, I would buy a pregnancy test tonight and take it in the morning. If it is negative and you still don't get your AF by next week, then I would take another one. Good Luck!
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:08 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Don't know what to tell you because I'm in the same boat you are right now. I have the symptoms but no period yet either. Was suppose to start yesterday...and I'm always either ontime or early with my periods. I took test today it said neg so i'm going to wait and see good luck though...
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 10:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2009