Twilight fantasies...spoiler possibilities!!!

what have you dreamt of or fantasized about while reading the series or watching the movie? I've had a bunch, but last night I dreamt that my son grew as fast as Renesmee did! It was so weird, I really felt like I saw what he would like in a few years, lol.

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 10:06 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Entertainment

• All I can say is... EDWARD!!!!! Plenty of great dreams of him, I don't share that with my hubby but the books are so passionate that you get soooo into it and when you get so involved in a series its no surprise when you dream about the characters.
    marinewife26

Answer by marinewife26 at 11:06 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I just jumped on the Twilight Bandwagon when the movie was released on DVD. DH got it for me thinking that he could play video games in the living room while I watched it in the bedroom. He regrets doing it now. I bought all 4 books and read them in less than 4 days. I was infatuated. I was having dreams about Edward every night, but it was replaying just like I pictured the movie scenes would play, I wasn't in the dreams or anything. The best part, I live in VA and it is pretty sunny here and the whole 4 days I was reading the books, it was raining...the environment i was in made me feel like I was in the story myself while I was reading. I'd open the windows and could almost see the scenes outside my house while I read. There aren't many books that make me read like a maniac so my kudos to Stephenie Meyer.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 10:07 PM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Oh my my. . Edward is dreamy. his eyes look like they could melt you, and that smile WOW. and do you beleive that it was my DH that listened to all the books and wanted to get the movies?
    Anonymous