pregnancy

okie, here the story,
me and my husband been trying to get pregnent....but nothing happen..but the thing is i was pregnent once (two yr son)....and he went to go check and everrything about him is fine....i kept wonderining is it me?? but how that can be went i use to be pergnent...or can it be because i use to have a miscarry...can that affect it?? am not shure...any suggestion or unfor welcome...

goofy_me

Asked by goofy_me at 10:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i have been told if you misscarry,you have a greater chance of not misscarrying the next time you get pregnant. unless of course you have a history of them. or maybe it is your husband? it will hapen though when it is time. try not to think about even getting pregnant. basicall forget about it.dont even think about it when you are "doin the deed" and it will happen.(something my great grandma told me). worked for me... both times.lol.good luck.hope its nothing major or no problems or anything
    Anonymous