ok im on sleep aids what do u think

i need to tak 1 pill a night and nrmoly im good im wake but realxed getting ready ti go to bed, but this has happend noe 2times, i feel compleatly drunk but i haven drank anything, i feel all dizzy and duh and my spellinh is bsd...like grade school everthing is all blurrie and i cant find my letters on the omputr has this hapen to anyone? there just sleep aids no drugs not drinking why an i haveing this truoble im at a loss and its feaking me out.. zombie mode.. and i the only one anyone help.. whats going on???help...

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Health

• ohg even my spelling is horrible im sorry ladieds xoxo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:20 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Welcome to the Twilight Zone......be careful or you may never return...spooky

Anonymous

• I felt like that when I took Ambien and didn't go to sleep. You're suppose to go to sleep after you take them. Or either you took too many if they're the store brand, 2 of them make me feel BAD. Eat something. Did you eat? Always eat when taking pills like that.
    Anonymous

• Do you feel this way when you get up in the morning or after you take the pill at night. If it is at night I would take it right before going to sleep. I know ambien can do this, I was on trazadone for a while, and never had this problem, but I took it right before bed. I wouldnt take it until you are ready to go to bed.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 10:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• GO TO AN ER.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 10:23 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Deeeamm pass it on. But seriously don't you feel relaxed and laaaid back?
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• You need to take your behind to bed. {up here on cafemom just as high!}...; }
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:26 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• i have been taken the abian since nov and norally im fine and me and after 2 hours im ready for bed but tonight,,, things are wavey and bleerie can read. or find a buuton < see it come out all wrong. its like im high but havent smoked since i was 17 im 31 now,, are my dots stright?........ok i think they are. what do i do???? i dont like this feeling...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Hell I love the feeling...just took some hydrocodone
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:30 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• as for the am im fine normal get kids up dressed then coofee, i took the 1 pill 15 mins ago and im all funky never felt this, im in slow motiion
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 6, 2009