Are you amazed?

I see the constant pot smokers questions on here, but I saw a question posted before about "whats your drug" You know probably 90 percent of everyones reactions was pill popping? I am amazed how mothers can sit and say that pot smoking makes you a horrible parent, but they turn around and admit they take legal drugs and abuse them, which is ILLEGAL. Are you amazed too?

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 10:34 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just get tired of the double standards. Women want to come out with these outrageous comments about mothers smoking pot and doing this wrong and that wrong... but dont take a step back to view their own faults. I dont think either is right, I just wish people wouldnt comment on it if they are doing something themselves. No one is perfect, but some really do try to make it seem like they are don't they!
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:39 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I'm glad I missed that question, ugh! Parenting is a tough job...but you can get through it without abusing drugs (legal or not) and alcohol. Poor kids :(
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Im guilty : {
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:36 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• most people are hypocrits...that does always amaze me
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 10:39 PM on Apr. 6, 2009