do u think that a woman should should wait on a man hand and foot?

like serve him dinner stop eating YOUR food so u can can refill his plate

kelly611

Asked by kelly611 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• my fil believes so but it annoys the crap out of me i think we are about to butt heads
    kelly611

Answer by kelly611 at 1:40 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I like to do so, yes. It's not a matter of having to, just of a strong desire to please his needs. At least that's how I feel.
    momof9_slc

Answer by momof9_slc at 1:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• no way!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Unless he's going to return the favor I say no way! Why should you wait on him like that! Even if he works and your home taking care of a child. Your job is so much more important than his.

It's one thing if you do it on occasion or for special events. But again he needs to do that same for you.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 1:49 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• We married him, we did not birth him. I will wait on my kids though. I agree to please his needs but not hand and foot.
    Anonymous

• my husband works full time and is very loving. I wait on him hand and foot because i feel he deserves it. he helps out too, dont get me wrong but i want him to feel like i appreciate everything he does to support our family.
    amdeetuemama

Answer by amdeetuemama at 1:51 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Sometimes it's ok...it's a 50/50 thing! If he has his days when he wait on you hand and foot then I think it's fine if you wait on him too!
    Queen87

Answer by Queen87 at 1:53 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• It depends on your relationship. I don't think you should "have" to do so, but I don't think there is anything wrong with it. IF you are going to resent doing it, then definitely not.
    jessnotbufy

Answer by jessnotbufy at 1:58 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• only if he's a paraplegic. Other than that, nope.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:03 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Nope
    MissMaranda

Answer by MissMaranda at 2:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2008