Cysts on ovaries

Ok i have been feeling really tired and exhausted when ive been getting plenty of sleep, ive been getting sharp pains in my stomach and cramping, and i have the iud mirena. And one of the side effects is cysts on the ovaries. Are them signs? Im scared and im calling my doc in the morning and making an appointment but i want to know asap.

hisfuturewifey

Asked by hisfuturewifey at 10:35 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Health

• It can be a cyst or it can be a fibroid. I have one of those. also incredibly painful. But my doc said they wolnt do anything about it because its small. I don't wanna know what it would feel like if it was big, if a small one hurts so bad!!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 10:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• www.purelybalanced.com I recommend doing some research starting with that site. I would get the IUD removed. You could have cysts or fibroids or any number of other things happening. It is a hormone imbalance of some type though. The fatigue is a classic sign.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2009