Is there any way to see who has looked at your profile?

My ex seems to know a lot about me, some of it is things that I have only put here on cafemom. Everything in my profile is cafemom only (somethings are friends only be he doesn't seem to know any of that stuff)

So is there anyway to find out who has seen your profile?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Nope, but you can set everything to Friends Only, and that should keep him out. Even if he has a fake profile. Just don't add random people to your friends list or anything like that.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 11:29 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Hi,
    Currently, there is not a way for you to see who has viewed your profile. You can, however, make your profile private.

The section that controls privacy is “Who is allowed to see your profile page. (Your avatar and screen name will always be visible)”. Set it to “CafeMom Members Only” or “Friends Only”.

\The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 8:27 AM on Apr. 7, 2009