What did u have for dinner tonight?

We had tacos they were really good I feel like I am always fixing the same things over and over am I the only one who feels this way?

mom2fivekids579

Asked by mom2fivekids579 at 10:42 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 10:43 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Andoullie Sausage and dirty rice...cajun night at my house..and nope...not a veggies in site. It was comfort food night.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:44 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• BBQ chicken on the grill lol its 30 degrees outside lol
    Anonymous

• I made chicken chili and veggie burritos.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:44 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I always feel that way! When you have kids you tend to make something you know they will eat, and when you have 3 it really limits the selection!! We had Manwiches and french fries today!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 10:45 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• i have left overs and we hate eatting it the 3 rd day so i wish we can have a recipie that will make something different but with the left over .. does that make sence or am i just day dreaming!!!
    Anonymous

• i always make the same thing i swear. tonight we had beef stew, and i still haven't figured out where the potatoes went, i know i put in potatoes but no one got any...
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:46 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• We had BBQ hamburgers with potato salad and ranch-style beans.
    (It's our first really nice evening here in Oregon~ 73*)

I keep a list of menu items I have made that we like and make a menu plan from it. I guess I have maybe 50 different things on it. I occasionally look through a cookbook for something new to try and if we like it, I add it to the list. By rotating items on the menu, I don't get so bored!
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 10:46 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• no your not alone i did make shepperds pie tonight.. dh loves it. and it makes him happy. i might do tacos when we have ALL the kids on fri..theres only so much u can do with chicken or pork chops steak...i will be trying out ramen shrip pouch. sounds yummy. found it at foodnetwork.com alton brown..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• We had tacos too.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:48 PM on Apr. 6, 2009