normal? im pretty paranoid

Im 14 weeks & 3 days and all day i've had menstrual like cramps mixed with stretching pains. I haven't bled or anything. Is this normal?

Marix3

Asked by Marix3 at 10:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah it is completely normal. It will happen on and off throughout your pregnancy. It's your uterus strecthing to make more room for baby. As long as it's not serious pain and bleeding, it's normal. Don't worry I was the same way when I was pregnant.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 10:52 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• its your ligaments stretching in your belly. Its completly normal. If you have any blood though call your doc cause that would be a bad sign. but the pain and cramps are normal. i am 25 weeks now and still have that pain.but dont worry...its just everything stretching
    Anonymous

• thank you ladies!
    This is my first baby after being told by doctors i'd most likely never have kids so i'm overly in tune with my body and get paranoid at every ache and pain=P
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:07 PM on Apr. 6, 2009