could it be that im pregnant

my last period was feb 13 i have been having more gases lately, constipated (gross i know), and some slight dizziness can i pregnant are these even some pregnancy symptoms or could it be something else . I took a preg test march 23 but was negative could it have been too early. Anyone any opinions please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It might be too early to tell. I don't remember having quite the symptoms you are referring to, but you could be pregnant. It sounds like you are late so I would wait another week or so and take one.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 11:01 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• you can always go to the doctor if you're worried about it. i've found that the more you stress about it the longer your period will wait to come.
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 11:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• a pregnancy test will not be totally acurate unless you are 12 weeks or later. I f you are earlier than that, it can come up a false negative. Try again and see. Gas is a symptom of pregnancy.
    jocemiah

Answer by jocemiah at 11:34 PM on Apr. 6, 2009