What was your craziest dream?

You know the ones you cant forgt, the ones you felt true emotion from... Are you someone who can actually remember your dreams??? I dreamt that chef ramsey gave me a loan of $4000.00 to get a new car (not much)!!! But I was disappointed, and felt like i should have had more!!

jennieo622

Asked by jennieo622 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hahahahaha, I have a different crazy dream every single night I sleep! I have often thought of writing a book based just on my whacked out thoughts.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:00 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• That i was working with larry the cable guy and all he did was fart!! oops that was my hubby...
    Anonymous

• :-D LOL

I dreamt of my husband years before I met him.

I dreamt my son was a "genius" who tested "off the chart". (This was when I was pregnant and didn't yet know the sex of my baby.) He's two and smart, but it remains to be seen how smart.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:01 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• A chicken walking down a VERY long sidewalk. (I know its not crazy but its the only dream I can actually remember days and years later)
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 11:04 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I have a recurring dream, not very nice though. have had it since I was a kid. well, two dreams actually. one-I'm running around my yard, and I start to climb over a fence, a barbed-wire fence....and right when I get to the top, I fall down the same side I'm climbing....and the barbed-wire catches the skin at my knees and pulls it all the way down to my ankles, it's so bad. and the second was after Terminator 2. I kept seeing the burning kids faces at the beginning of the movie. I hate that one, and the only way I could get back to sleep is by remembering old Garfield and Friends cartoons.
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 11:04 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• oh I have some busy nights. my latest one I was flying and got caught in a tree. when I got out of it I went to an old house to retrieve a hidden key to give to a crabby lady. I then opened a portal to a different dimension that ended up with me showing inter-dimensional pirates how awesome peanut butter is on all sorts food. no wonder I wake up tired.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 11:07 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I had a nightmare I was pregnant with another girl last night. Why would I call it a nightmare, because I have had my tubes tied and I am almost 40, LOL!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:20 AM on Apr. 7, 2009