depression for no reason

Does anyone ever feel depressed for no reason. I am 6 months pregnant and just feel this way occasionally. It drives my husband crazy!! Is it just emotions?

sheenar

Asked by sheenar at 11:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hormones...and being a girl! If you feel like it gets extreme, tell the doctor.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• hormones IS a reason- but, I agree, talk to your doctor about it, and even if it doesnl' get exptreme make sure you mention it at your next check up
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 11:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• its okay to get depressed at times, but if it gets to the point where you start thinking to yourself "i dont want to do this anymore" and you start saying bad things to yourself that will make you upset, then go to the doctor and talk to them about it...

there will be depression during pregnancy, but if it gets out of hand then you should talk to your doctor that way your depression doesnt harm your baby...
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:24 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Thanks everyone, I want this baby more than anything so its not about that, its just these mood swings drive both me and my husband crazy.
    sheenar

Answer by sheenar at 2:47 PM on Apr. 8, 2009