eww what is this? lol is it the baby doing this to me?

So my baby has the hiccups in my belly..and im 2cm dilated..
when ever she has the hiccups..i get like.."bubbles" that come out of my vag..well not bubbles..but it feels like a bubble keeps coming out and popping!

i check my panties, nothing there, just regular discharge..im 37 weeks 6 days...

Is it possible that when the baby has the hiccups, she's somehow blowing air out of my cervix or something?
I know it sounds weird..but it only happens when she has the hiccups and its really weird..

Ive had some contractions today...and she's really active in my belly and her head is deeper into my pelvis..so..whats going on here??? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If your baby is active while your having contractions, then it's just braxton hicks. The baby will usually lie very still with real contractions so as to prepare for birth. But as far as the bubbles go....the baby doesn't have air in her lungs yet, so she's not pushing out air from herself. You could just have air trapped up there...? Or she could be bumping into your cervix making it feel like bubbles coming out.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:21 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• My son was a hiccupper also, but I never had that happen to me. Interesting question, though.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:21 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Hmmm, IDK! Maybe you just had a little air trapped up there and when she hiccups it pushes it out little by little.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• i felt weird and gross asking it lol..thats why im anonymous lol. i feel embarrassed asking it lol.
    and i hope no one says im "queefing" i hate that word and i just find that gross and creepy in general lol
    Anonymous

• okay now she doesnt have the hiccups and she moved alll the way to my left side so my belly looks CRAZY..and im having contractions too

AND my vagina did it again! more air or bubbles?? im totally confused on what my body is doing?

and i think its cute how my baby moved all the way to the left =P
    Anonymous