odd mother moments

Today while talking on the phone with my mom she told me that she did not know that adults took naps until she was in her thirties, she also didn't know anyone over the age of 22 went to night clubs and that there were no drugs or punks when she was going up (the mid to late 70's)
Anyone else have any odd mom (or mil) moments they would like to share?

Amelora

Asked by Amelora at 11:31 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm about your mom's age...42.

I can tell you there was drugs and punks in the late 70's. I guess she was sheltered.

Weird mom moments, none.
    Weird MIL moments,

She was talking to me the other day about some lady she knows who has a rash under her breasts...why she felt I needed to know this is beyond me.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:40 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• The other day i was telling my MIL about a friend of mine having a C Section then she says to me" i wonder why young women these days can't seem to give birth 'naturally' She says we are bunch of wimps who want painkillers and c sections. I was like WHATTT!!!. Anyway she's like that!
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 11:57 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Not wierd mom moments but I have a wierd grandma moment. She told my cousins and I that we don't need to get married, we need to be independent and if we want sex, to have a f-buddy!! This from the strict Italian Catholic grandma!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:00 AM on Apr. 7, 2009