Ok, for the past few days I have been completely exhausted, nauseous, and my period is 2 days late. Today I took a pregnancy test and it came back positive. Problem is I have a 5yo, 4yo, and an almost 3 month old and my husband is scheduled to have a vasectomy in July(only time he could take time off). I'm not quite sure how to tell him. He is going to be so disappointed. How should I tell him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wait. Take the test in a couple of weeks. If you're still positive, then tell him. I think it's too early yet.

I gave my hubby the pregnancy test stick to tell him.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:36 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• i would wait. the late and sick to the stomach may be related to your 3 month old. give it a few more weeks take it again
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:38 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• you could always force yourself to cry hug him and hand him the pregnancy test and say sorry even though theres nothing to be sorry about...

its just a pity thing so he wont get mad at you =P thats something id do though..lol...if you think about it, it could actually work lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:38 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• Well he should have been wearing condoms until July!!! But I agree with everyone, Wait another week or two then take the test again. Could have been a fluke. Good Luck hun. At least you will have 2 very close in age kids though, right??
    Anonymous

• Wait and retake the test. Could be a false-positive reading. As far as telling him, hand him the test result stick. When I found out I was pregnant with my youngest, I gave it to him after he had gotten into bed. Of course it also helped that he had a drink or 2 that evening so I knew he wouldnt just get up and take off since he doesnt drink and drive.
    hevnlyangel24

Answer by hevnlyangel24 at 12:10 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Holy crap, you have alot of young kids !
    well, you would have to tell him. It will drive you crazy not telling him.
    and I'm sure if he has that many kids alreayd, one more wouldnt hurt.
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 12:14 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I'd go to the obgyn first and get a blood test
    Anonymous