TMI question about menstrual stuff...

The past few weeks I have been having problems with bleeding. After few days I would start bleeding again after stopping. But on three occasions it has just started flooding out. It feels like I am wetting myself ad I am soaked in blood. It's kinda of scaring. I had to cancel my 1year checked because I couldn't get a pap while bleeding my next appointment is next week.
Has anyone experience anything like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Apr. 6, 2009 in Health

• i havent but i would go in for the pap regaurdless and just tell them your situation if you happen to be bleeding again, maybe even call to change the appt and tell them whats going on, they might want to see you sooner. hope everything works out =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 11:56 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• ok...definately do like the previous girl said see your doctor and such...but my mom told me that her and a friend would have theirs so bad when they were younger that they started carrying around towels to put on the seat in the car..Good Luck hon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Apr. 7, 2009