I need help with something I bought online. Any ideas would be helpful.

I bought something from Alloy.com and it doesn't fit. It says to put the smart label on it and mail it back. But the smart label doesn't have an address on it. And on the outside of the packages it has two stickers: one that has the ship to thing, which is me, and the second on is soemthing that says the postage is paid. So would I just put the smart label over where it says ship to? Also, this smart label has my name in the return address spot. Any ideas?

sarapurser

Asked by sarapurser at 12:02 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would assume the smart label is too smart to have the address on it and the postage paid is probably FYI but I would go ahead and put it on there also.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:09 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I had to send something back to amazon once and they didnt have an address on the label just a barcode which i presume the post office would scan and get the address. anyway i got my refund!
    krazymami028

Answer by krazymami028 at 12:24 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• call them
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:57 AM on Apr. 24, 2009