my kootchie lips are soooo swollen i now look like i have balls is that normal

i neeed help my feet are swelled up to seee if i stand to long my feet get more swollen then they allready are but if i sit down for a long time my kootchie lips swell up they look horrible im like freaking out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Apr. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Thats normal... I have a friend who said hers got so bad at 9 months she looked like she had 2 purple twinkies down there lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:09 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• rolling on floor

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Lmao. I'm sure its normal. If it wasnt, your gyno would probably have said something about them. Plus, you can always ask him/her. It would help. We're not Gynos. I mean, just because someone on here says it 'normal', doesnt mean it is. What if you got herpes? or something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• Wow, I wouldn't think that is normal. Maybe you need to put yourself on bedrest? Try laying down on your left side, not propped up at all for as much of a whole day as you can and see if that helps you any. Also, everytime you drink water, put a couple spoonfuls of lemon juice in it. After a few days to a week, it will flush a lot of the extra water out of your body. This helped me a lot when I was preg and had excessive edema.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:15 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• haha when you call to make an appointment for this are you actually going to say I need a appointment because my koochie lips are swollen. rofl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• LOLOL that's funny. Yep swelling is normal... although I never had it quite THAT bad lol.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 1:05 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• I didn't have any issues with that until AFTER delivery. I was so swollen that I couldn't walk without looking like an ape. It was ridiculous and painful. My DR thinks it was all because my kidneys stopped working while I was being induced.

Check with your OBGYN he/she can tell you better than we can!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• thanks lol i know i felt weird asking this but it helps im a little bit emberrased about it .
    heart6666

Answer by heart6666 at 12:56 AM on Apr. 14, 2009